Every day more businesses are finding out there are advantages of using storage containers, whether it’s for storing client files, company records, old office furniture and other equipment, or excess and seasonal inventory and displays.
Leasing or renting portable, on-site, ground-level storage containers is a cost-effective solution for businesses which need a little extra storage space without having to lease a larger office space or more expensive commercial storage and warehouse space.
Retail, department, discount, convenience and specialty stores, warehouse clubs and restaurants also rent portable storage containers for excess product and equipment storage. It’s an affordable option for them because they’re able to easily keep additional inventory, specialty promotions or seasonal merchandise and displays on hand as opposed to sending employees to retrieve them from a far-away storage unit or warehouse.
Besides offices and retailers, other businesses that lease storage containers include health care facilities and clinics, parts and materials suppliers, hotels, computer sales and repair shops, automotive repair and tire centers, outdoor sports facilities, educational campuses and non-profit organizations. Churches, schools and other institutions also rent shipping containers for general storage and for outdoor events such as fairs and concerts.
At A.B. Richards, the leading supplier of ground-level storage containers in the Northeast since 1982, we offer business owners 20-foot, 40-foot and 40-foot jumbo (hi-cube) portable storage containers that can be rented or leased. And the 20-foot container can be obtained for as little $79 per month, considerably less than any off-site storage facility.
Additional Advantages of Using A.B. Richards Storage Containers for Your Business
- Speed: On-site mobile storage units are ready when you need them and can be set up and operational in a matter of days. All of A.B. Richards storage containers are delivered directly to your place of business.
- Security: Heavy-duty steel construction coupled with a heavy-duty lock makes these containers more secure. Plus, their on-site location makes them easier to monitor.
- Control: Having an on-site portable storage container eliminates trips to a separate storage site.
- Weatherproof: Storage containers from A.B. Richards are made from 14-gauge stainless steel that holds up in any weather, and having one on site makes items stored inside close by and easily accessible during any type of weather.
- Less Work: Load and unload a portable storage unit in one shot, eliminating the extra step of loading and unloading a truck, as well as the travel time to an off-site storage facility. In addition, since they sit on the ground, you don’t have to lift heavy files, equipment, inventory or office furniture up a ramp.
- Space for Necessary Business and Client Records: File cabinets filled with paperwork that’s required by law to be kept for certain periods of time by places such as medical clinics, real estate agencies and law offices, for instance, can be easily and safely stored inside these containers.
- Better Organization: Mobile on-site containers open up space in an otherwise jam-packed office, and allow businesses to get a better handle on office organization.
Contact A.B. Richards today at (800) 597-5971 to learn more about our storage container renting and leasing options. Our expert staff can work with you one on one and review your precise needs, whether it’s for business, retail, construction, industrial or residential purposes, and guide you to the correct portable storage containers that work for you and your company.