Doesn’t it always seem that no matter how big a business is, there never seems to be enough space for storage of essential items? Indeed, Murphy’s Law seems to dictate that the longer a business has been serving its customers, the more likely that business is to experience a lack of storage space for product, displays and the necessary items to properly run and expand the business.
That’s where portable storage containers can help businesses, both large and small, without breaking the bank. Mobile storage containers can help business owners cost-effectively cope with everything from storing records to seasonal inventory. Portable storage containers can even help home-based businesses inexpensively expand by storing surplus product or office equipment and freeing up precious space for new employees or seasonal merchandise.
Reasons Businesses Benefit from a Portable Storage Container
According to the mobile storage experts at A.B. Richards, the leading supplier of ground-level storage containers in the Northeast since 1982, here are five reasons businesses need a portable storage container:
- Effective Inventory Management: Renting or leasing portable storage containers will allow merchants to keep key inventory on hand and avoid being out of stock during the holidays, when consumer demand is at an all-time annual high. No retailer wants to be out of stock for fear of his or her competitor get the sale and loyalty as a result of being out of stock on popular items, and according to the GMA Worldwide Retail Out-of-Stocks Study, this is exactly what can and does happen when there is an absence of key items on a retailer’s shelves. Being able to order extra merchandise and efficiently store it on site will foster customer loyalty and avoid loss of sales, especially during the fourth quarter when holiday sales make up more than half of a retailer’s yearly sales numbers.
- Increased Storage Space: On-demand portable storage units allow business owners to store document overflow and seldom-used office equipment and furniture; additional merchandise; seasonal displays; personnel and client files and tax records; and other crucial materials and products vital to their business.
- Better Organization: Portable on-site containers free up space in an otherwise jam-packed office or storefront. They further let businesses get a better handle on office organization.
- Business Expansion: With more room inside the storefront or office, business owners can take advantage of the newly found space to add more room for displays, production, office equipment or employees.
- Security: On-site mobile storage units allow business owners to easily monitor and protect business records, client files, seasonal inventory, industrial equipment or job-site materials.
So whether your business is hotels, retail, construction or industrial, contact A.B. Richards today at (800) 597-5971 to have one or more storage units delivered on premises quickly and efficiently. Our pros will answer any questions you might have about our storage container renting or leasing options.