The 40’ ground-level storage container is the perfect unit for larger needs – especially since it’s the most cost-effective storage solution on a per square foot basis. Thanks to its flexible size, price and durability, our wholesaler, manufacturing and larger retail customers have made this portable storage container a standard for industrial storage.
A few of the many ways the 40-foot storage containers could be used include:
- Retailers that need to store seasonal or excess inventory
- Professional sports teams, especially football and hockey teams, rent storage containers for on-site equipment storage
- Antique car dealers who rent containers for automobile storage
- Major hotel chains rent shipping containers for furniture storage and extra housekeeping supplies during high demand seasons
- Contractors and builders who want to store equipment and building material on site
- Churches and other institutions that need storage space for fairs and other large events
- Large department stores with temporary excess storage
Description of Our 40′ Storage Containers
A.B. Richards’ 40-foot storage containers are made of highly durable 14-gauge steel and its 1 3/8” hardwood floors can support a maximum gross weight of 67,200 lbs. Two large doors on one end allow for easy, ground level loading. Weather resistant and lockable, finished in a neutral gray color to fit in most surroundings.
Get A Free Quote From A.B. Richards
Call A.B. Richards at (877) 208-8253 for all of your on-site storage needs or fill out our convenient online contact form. We look forward to helping you.