Whether you’re renting or leasing one or several portable storage containers for industrial, construction, business or residential purposes, you can trust A.B. Richards – the leading supplier of ground-level storage containers in the Northeast since 1982 – to offer the best selection of mobile storage containers available on the market today.
Portable storage containers have become the most secure and cost-effective go-to solution for companies, retailers, construction foremen, school districts, educational facilities, hotel chains and homeowners for both long-term and short-term storage.
And with more than three decades of experience and a never-ending dedication to satisfying the storage needs of our clients, they turn to A.B. Richards to deliver reliable on-site, on-demand storage containers right to their location, every time.
A Closer Look at Mobile Storage Containers
To that end, our portable storage professionals put together a closer look at A.B. Richards’ mobile storage containers. First, we offer three different sizes:
- Twenty-foot containers, which are 20-feet long, eight-feet wide and eight-feet, six-inches high, have 1,110 cubic feet inside and support a maximum gross weight of 44,800 pounds.
- Forty-foot containers, which are 40-feet long, eight-feet wide and eight-feet, six-inches high, have 2,385 cubic feet inside and support a maximum gross weight of 67,200 pounds.
- Forty-foot jumbo (hi-cube) containers, which are 40-feet-long, eight-feet wide and nine-feet, six-inches high, have 2,690 cubic feet inside and support a maximum gross weight of 67,200 pounds.
Next, you should know their attributes. All three sizes feature:
- Fourteen-gauge stainless steel construction that’s secure, weatherproof and fireproof.
- Thick, metal interior walls.
- One-and-3/8-inch hardwood floors.
- Neutral gray color to blend in with most surroundings.
- Two large, lockable swing-out doors at one end for ground-level access and the storage of both large and small items.
The 20-Foot Storage Container
The 20-foot containers are a must for residential storage and equally ideal for contractor storage, retail storage, and industrial storage applications. The relatively small size of this portable storage unit allows placement in applications where space is limited.
Uses for these portable storage units are virtually limitless, and due to the 20-foot units’ pleasant appearance and versatility, they’ve emerged as one of our most popular products at A.B. Richards.
The 40-Foot Storage Container
The 40-foot containers are ideal for the larger storage jobs. Per square foot, it’s the most cost-effective storage solution of our product offerings at A.B. Richards.
Favored by wholesalers and manufacturers for its size, low cost, and durability, this portable storage sea container has become a standard for industrial storage and larger retail storage applications.
The 40-Foot Jumbo Storage Container
The 40-foot hi-cube containers are the largest storage units in our fleet at A.B. Richards and are perfect for large-scale storage applications. They’re primarily used in the commercial and industrial storage markets.
This jumbo container features the same floor area as the regular 40-foot container, but the entrance and the inside height are one foot higher, thereby allowing for storage of larger items. The advantages of this container are:
- Pallets can be double-stacked.
- Large, awkward items can be stored with ease.
- A standard size industrial forklift can easily fit inside this 40-foot freight container.
To learn more about our storage container renting and leasing options, be sure to contact A.B. Richards and speak to our portable storage experts today!