Do you need to store key business records without taking up precious office space? Do you have seasonal equipment, displays or merchandise that need to be stored in the off-peak season of your hotel, restaurant or storefront?
Are you seeking extra storage space for a home-based business that won’t break the bank? Or are you looking to clean out an attic, garage, shed, basement, crawl space or other room in order to reclaim precious interior space in your home? A portable storage container could be the answer you are looking for.
Portable Units Are Ideal for Short-Term and Long-Term Storage
Portable storage containers are the way to go because they can quickly and conveniently be delivered right to you. Mobile storage containers have grown in popularity through the years, and have become the go-to choice for residential, industrial, construction, retail, and business storage because of their versatility, security, and affordability.
In fact, renting on-site portable storage containers has never been easier! And the on-demand storage experts at A.B. Richards, the leading supplier of ground-level storage containers in the Northeast since 1982, can help. A.B. Richards has 30 years of experience in the temporary storage business, and we’re dedicated to meeting the storage needs of our clients. Our expert personnel can answer any questions, review your precise needs, and guide you to the correct portable storage units that work for you.
How Do I Rent a Mobile Storage Container?
With one phone call to A.B. Richards at (800) 597-5971, one or more of our on-demand storage units can be delivered on premises for immediate use. Here’s how it works:
- First, select the container you want. We offer three different kinds of storage containers. A 20-foot, 40-foot and a 40-foot jumbo (hi cube) storage container.
- Next, order the storage unit by calling A.B. Richards and speaking with one of our trained sales staff members.
- Once the order is placed, we’ll deliver the storage container to your location within the areas we service in the Northeast, including Long Island and towns all across New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, such as Atlantic City, Hartford, and Philadelphia.
- Once it’s delivered, you can start storing items right away, knowing they’ll be safe, thanks to the unit’s heavy-gauge stainless steel construction that makes it weatherproof and fireproof.
- When you’re finished using it, notify us and we pick it up. It’s that simple!
Be sure to contact A.B. Richards today for more details about our storage container renting and leasing options!